Science Park Areas
Our students will tell you what to do at the Science Park; the centre of the university.
- Science Park
Our students will tell you what to do at the Science Park; the centre of the university. VIEW ALL
UU Career Services
For all your questions on career related topics, from CV checks to personal coaching sessions for job interviews.
Unibuddy Chat Platform
As prospective students you can ask all kind of questions about your study via a chat app with real UU students.
Coffeebar Jazzmans Minneartbuilding
The favourite bar of all science students
A wonderful place to study - alone or together.
- By Studentlife Team + 4
- Daphne: “The KBG is connected to both the BBG and the Minnaert building, where many classes take place. There's also a SPAR for small purchases.”
- Sarthak: “The building is very convenient for attending classes, and it also offers great spots for working on group projects. Additionally, there is a café called Minnaert that serves delicious coffee.”
- Studentlife Team: “Being home to three faculties, Koningsbergergebouw offers a lot of study spaces, including rooms for group work.”
This university building dedicated to the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences.
Foodtruck Broodje Ben
Broodje Ben is a household name among Utrecht students
- By Stephan + 2
- Derin: “Who doesn’t know Boodje Ben? Whether it be by the Science Park or at the Oudegracht, Boodje Ben offers unlimited choices of sandwiches so you’ll never be bored or run out of choice. 21 is my personal favourite, the pine nuts, mango and chicken just blend so well together.”
- Studentlife Team: “No student can resist a sandwich from Broodje Ben. Due to their large selection and amazing quality, there are always long lines in front of their stand. But it’s worth the wait.”
- Stephan: “During my breaks I like to get a delicious lunch at Broodje Ben together with a few fellow students. These sandwiches are highly recommended! ”
UU for U Student Service
The student desk for all students, come here for your questions on tuition fee, housing, university psychologists and much more.
As a student you will have most of your classes here. It's also close to the Educatorium where you grab a coffee or lunch.
- By Annaflavia + 2
- Sanne: “It has a nice studying area and a big lecture hall.”
- Studentlife Team: “Since its connected to Educatorium, you can have a delicious lunch after your lectures.”
- Annaflavia: “I frequently have classes in this building. It is wonderful to walk around its hall, especially because of the gigantic flower vases.”
Great for a visit in between classes, as all UU students have free access to the gardens
- By Stephan + 7
- Isa: “This place gives you the feeling of not being on campus for a moment, perfect for a break between studying”
- Smaranda: “The botanic gardens are great for unwinding with nature walks, but also for studying outdoors in one of their comfy bean bags”
- Stephan: “When the weather is nice, I like to come here and enjoy the beautiful gardens and the good weather.”
University Library Science Park
The University Library is no longer only a building full of books, but also a centre where people meet and exchange knowledge.
- By Jiani + 5
- Wiktoria: “I will forever remember all the “all-nighters” that I’ve pulled in the Science Park Library. It’s my go-to during all the exam weeks.”
- Sanne: “The library is one of my favorite places to be at the campus, especially when on an exam period. I really enjoy the silence it offers. ”
- Jiani : “The library at Science Park has a stylish design, featuring large windows and good lighting. In my opinion, the 6th floor is the best area to study due to its topmost location, which offers an amazing view. The library has individual study spaces, a separate room for groups, and easy access to printing facilities. Additionally, there are food trucks located downstairs. It is an ideal place to study!”
The history of veterinary medicine in the Netherlands is on display here
Café Madame Jeanette
The coziest place in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
The beloved home of all medical students. Besides lecture halls, there is also plenty of room to study by yourself.
Sports centre Olympos
Whatever sport you do, you can do it at Olympos!
- By Ingmar + 4
- Wiktoria: “Throughout September you can purchase an amazing student deal which is way cheaper than the standard fee. ”
- Hau: “With a membership card, you can use the gym facilities, attend group classes/courses, and join clubs. My favorite part about Olympos is their 30-meter-high outdoor climbing wall!”
- Ingmar: “I love Olympos because it’s not limited to just one type of sport, opening up a whole world of activities to all the university’s students. Ballroom dancing is one of my favorite activities that Olympos caters to.”
David de Wied building
As a Science student you will come to this building a lot!
Buys Ballot building
As Geo or Science student you will have your classes here