Science Park Areas
Our students will tell you what to do at the Science Park; the centre of the university.
- Science Park
Our students will tell you what to do at the Science Park; the centre of the university. VIEW ALL
UU Career Services
For all your questions on career related topics, from CV checks to personal coaching sessions for job interviews.
Unibuddy Chat Platform
As prospective students you can ask all kind of questions about your study via a chat app with real UU students.
Coffeebar Jazzmans Minneartbuilding
The favourite bar of all science students
A wonderful place to study - alone or together.
- By Isa + 4
- Hau: “A beautiful modern building where you can find study booths which are perfect for group work.”
- Daphne: “The KBG is connected to both the BBG and the Minnaert building, where many classes take place. There's also a SPAR for small purchases.”
- Isa: “This building provides a comfortable environment for studying, with a variety of study spaces to choose from.”
This university building dedicated to the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences.
Foodtruck Broodje Ben
Broodje Ben is a household name among Utrecht students
- By Derin + 2
- Stephan: “During my breaks I like to get a delicious lunch at Broodje Ben together with a few fellow students. These sandwiches are highly recommended! ”
- Studentlife Team: “No student can resist a sandwich from Broodje Ben. Due to their large selection and amazing quality, there are always long lines in front of their stand. But it’s worth the wait.”
- Derin: “Who doesn’t know Boodje Ben? Whether it be by the Science Park or at the Oudegracht, Boodje Ben offers unlimited choices of sandwiches so you’ll never be bored or run out of choice. 21 is my personal favourite, the pine nuts, mango and chicken just blend so well together.”
UU for U Student Service
The student desk for all students, come here for your questions on tuition fee, housing, university psychologists and much more.
As a student you will have most of your classes here. It's also close to the Educatorium where you grab a coffee or lunch.
- By Studentlife Team + 2
- Sanne: “It has a nice studying area and a big lecture hall.”
- Annaflavia: “I frequently have classes in this building. It is wonderful to walk around its hall, especially because of the gigantic flower vases.”
- Studentlife Team: “Since its connected to Educatorium, you can have a delicious lunch after your lectures.”
Great for a visit in between classes, as all UU students have free access to the gardens
- By Isa + 7
- Sarthak: “Hard to believe that such a place is right in the university! It's a perfect spot to go for a walk or chill with classmates, especially during the summer. Plus, it has the butterfly room.”
- Laura: “You can truly relax in the botanical gardens. It comes highly recommended whether you take a short stroll or stay there for hours.”
- Isa: “This place gives you the feeling of not being on campus for a moment, perfect for a break between studying”
University Library Science Park
The University Library is no longer only a building full of books, but also a centre where people meet and exchange knowledge.
- By Jiani + 5
- Hau: “This library is my favorite place to study. It's wonderfully quiet here, and I always enjoy my study session in an individual booth.”
- Studentlife Team: “Don’t forget to book your seat during the exam period! Science Park library is students’ favorite place to study so make sure to save your spot.”
- Jiani : “The library at Science Park has a stylish design, featuring large windows and good lighting. In my opinion, the 6th floor is the best area to study due to its topmost location, which offers an amazing view. The library has individual study spaces, a separate room for groups, and easy access to printing facilities. Additionally, there are food trucks located downstairs. It is an ideal place to study!”
The history of veterinary medicine in the Netherlands is on display here
Café Madame Jeanette
The coziest place in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
The beloved home of all medical students. Besides lecture halls, there is also plenty of room to study by yourself.
Sports centre Olympos
Whatever sport you do, you can do it at Olympos!
- By Wiktoria + 4
- Laura: “I don't personally engage in sports, but I do visit Olympos for the sports bar to enjoy affordable beer with friends.”
- Leon: “I play football and go to the gym here.The team welcomed me in the most desirable way and the gym is very well equipped”
- Wiktoria: “Throughout September you can purchase an amazing student deal which is way cheaper than the standard fee. ”
David de Wied building
As a Science student you will come to this building a lot!
Buys Ballot building
As Geo or Science student you will have your classes here