Library Study at UU
Utrecht University has two libraries to study and borrow books.
University Library City Centre
The white furnishings and natural light make this a perfect place to concentrate.
- By Fayruz + 8
- Manu: “Though it’s always busy, the study spots are great. The café downstairs is nice, and I like to take study breaks in the courtyard when the sun is out.”
- Jamal: “Persoonlijk vind ik deze bibliotheek veel huiselijker dan de universiteitsbibliotheek in het Utrecht Science Park. De inrichting van deze bibliotheek geeft mij rust.”
- Fayruz : “They say struggling with other people is better than struggling alone so I come to the library to remind myself that it is not just me. It is everyone and if they can do it, I can also do it. ”
University Library Science Park
The University Library is no longer only a building full of books, but also a centre where people meet and exchange knowledge.
- By Jiani + 5
- Sanne: “The library is one of my favorite places to be at the campus, especially when on an exam period. I really enjoy the silence it offers. ”
- Wiktoria: “I will forever remember all the “all-nighters” that I’ve pulled in the Science Park Library. It’s my go-to during all the exam weeks.”
- Jiani : “The library at Science Park has a stylish design, featuring large windows and good lighting. In my opinion, the 6th floor is the best area to study due to its topmost location, which offers an amazing view. The library has individual study spaces, a separate room for groups, and easy access to printing facilities. Additionally, there are food trucks located downstairs. It is an ideal place to study!”