Study Spot, Housing & Information Point Study at UU
Our students give the best advice.
- Study Spot, Housing & Information Point
Our students give the best advice. VIEW ALL
The history of veterinary medicine in the Netherlands is on display here
UU Career Services
For all your questions on career related topics, from CV checks to personal coaching sessions for job interviews.
University Library City Centre
The white furnishings and natural light make this a perfect place to concentrate.
- By Manu + 8
- Studentlife Team: “The city centre library is known for its beautiful design. It also offers great coffee which is perfect for an enjoyable study break with your friends.”
- Fayruz : “They say struggling with other people is better than struggling alone so I come to the library to remind myself that it is not just me. It is everyone and if they can do it, I can also do it. ”
- Manu : “Though it’s always busy, the study spots are great. The café downstairs is nice, and I like to take study breaks in the courtyard when the sun is out.”
A wonderful place to study - alone or together.
- By Daphne + 4
- Isa: “This building provides a comfortable environment for studying, with a variety of study spaces to choose from.”
- Hau : “A beautiful modern building where you can find study booths which are perfect for group work.”
- Daphne : “The KBG is connected to both the BBG and the Minnaert building, where many classes take place. There's also a SPAR for small purchases.”
Law Faculty Building
The best located building of Utrecht University.
This university building dedicated to the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences.
UU for U Student Service
The student desk for all students, come here for your questions on tuition fee, housing, university psychologists and much more.
As a student you will have most of your classes here. It's also close to the Educatorium where you grab a coffee or lunch.
- By Sanne + 2
- Studentlife Team: “Since its connected to Educatorium, you can have a delicious lunch after your lectures.”
- Annaflavia: “I frequently have classes in this building. It is wonderful to walk around its hall, especially because of the gigantic flower vases.”
- Sanne: “It has a nice studying area and a big lecture hall.”
University Library Science Park
The University Library is no longer only a building full of books, but also a centre where people meet and exchange knowledge.
- By Jiani + 5
- Sanne: “The library is one of my favorite places to be at the campus, especially when on an exam period. I really enjoy the silence it offers. ”
- Studentlife Team: “Don’t forget to book your seat during the exam period! Science Park library is students’ favorite place to study so make sure to save your spot.”
- Jiani : “The library at Science Park has a stylish design, featuring large windows and good lighting. In my opinion, the 6th floor is the best area to study due to its topmost location, which offers an amazing view. The library has individual study spaces, a separate room for groups, and easy access to printing facilities. Additionally, there are food trucks located downstairs. It is an ideal place to study!”
The beloved home of all medical students. Besides lecture halls, there is also plenty of room to study by yourself.
David de Wied building
As a Science student you will come to this building a lot!
A green oasis in a historic building, for brunch, drinks & dinner
Janskerkhof 3 Studyplace
Hidden study spot in one of the faculty buildings
Buys Ballot building
As Geo or Science student you will have your classes here