Study Spot, Housing & Information Point Study at UU
Our students give the best advice.
- Study Spot, Housing & Information Point
Our students give the best advice. VIEW ALL
Unibuddy Chat Platform
As prospective students you can ask all kind of questions about your study via a chat app with real UU students.
UU Career Services
For all your questions on career related topics, from CV checks to personal coaching sessions for job interviews.
A wonderful place to study - alone or together.
- By Hau + 3
- Sarthak: “The building is very convenient for attending classes, and it also offers great spots for working on group projects. Additionally, there is a café called Minnaert that serves delicious coffee.”
- Isa: “This building provides a comfortable environment for studying, with a variety of study spaces to choose from.”
- Hau : “A beautiful modern building where you can find study booths which are perfect for group work.”
University Library City Centre
The white furnishings and natural light make this a perfect place to concentrate.
- By Studentlife Team + 6
- Vito : “I really enjoy attending lectures here, and in the room of my study association, I can relax and hang out with my fellow students.”
- Lobke: “I've had quite a few meetings, study sessions, and all-nighters here. I find the University Library to be a great place to truly focus. Additionally, it's such a beautiful building!”
- Studentlife Team: “The city centre library is known for its beautiful design. It also offers great coffee which is perfect for an enjoyable study break with your friends.”
This university building dedicated to the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences.
University Library Science Park
The University Library is no longer only a building full of books, but also a centre where people meet and exchange knowledge.
- By Sanne + 4
- Hau : “This library is my favorite place to study. It's wonderfully quiet here, and I always enjoy my study session in an individual booth.”
- Wiktoria: “I will forever remember all the “all-nighters” that I’ve pulled in the Science Park Library. It’s my go-to during all the exam weeks.”
- Sanne: “The library is one of my favorite places to be at the campus, especially when on an exam period. I really enjoy the silence it offers. ”
UU for U Student Service
The student desk for all students, come here for your questions on tuition fee, housing, university psychologists and much more.
As a student you will have most of your classes here. It's also close to the Educatorium where you grab a coffee or lunch.
- By Annaflavia + 2
- Studentlife Team: “Since its connected to Educatorium, you can have a delicious lunch after your lectures.”
- Sanne: “It has a nice studying area and a big lecture hall.”
- Annaflavia: “I frequently have classes in this building. It is wonderful to walk around its hall, especially because of the gigantic flower vases.”
The history of veterinary medicine in the Netherlands is on display here
The beloved home of all medical students. Besides lecture halls, there is also plenty of room to study by yourself.
David de Wied building
As a Science student you will come to this building a lot!
A green oasis in a historic building, for brunch, drinks & dinner
Buys Ballot building
As Geo or Science student you will have your classes here