Faculties Study at UU
In which buildings do our students study and what else can you find there?
In which buildings do our students study and what else can you find there? VIEW ALL
UCU Voltaire Academic Building
University College: A second home
Become a member of Instituto Cervantes, Utrecht’s centre of Spanish language
Drift 13 - Herman
Discover a vibrant life inside the Herman association room
Coffeebar Jazzmans Minneartbuilding
The favourite bar of all science students
UCU Dining Hall
Everything you need as an UCU student, and all underneath one roof!
A wonderful place to study - alone or together.
- By Hau + 4
- Daphne: “The KBG is connected to both the BBG and the Minnaert building, where many classes take place. There's also a SPAR for small purchases.”
- Sarthak: “The building is very convenient for attending classes, and it also offers great spots for working on group projects. Additionally, there is a café called Minnaert that serves delicious coffee.”
- Hau: “A beautiful modern building where you can find study booths which are perfect for group work.”
Law Faculty Building
The best located building of Utrecht University.
This university building dedicated to the Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences.
The AKT Office
Media and Culture: A second home
- By Berne + 1
- Milan: “A super nice place, where I feel like Mario Kart or Just Dance is played 24/7. So to spend a few free hours competitively in the AKT office where you need to be”
- Berne: “The AKT office feels like my second living room where I can always go and have a chat with my fellow students.”
The association room of U.A.V
Take a break at the U.A.V association room
Kromme nieuwe gracht 80
Humanities: Make it practical!
As a student you will have most of your classes here. It's also close to the Educatorium where you grab a coffee or lunch.
- By Studentlife Team + 2
- Annaflavia: “I frequently have classes in this building. It is wonderful to walk around its hall, especially because of the gigantic flower vases.”
- Sanne: “It has a nice studying area and a big lecture hall.”
- Studentlife Team: “Since its connected to Educatorium, you can have a delicious lunch after your lectures.”
The history of veterinary medicine in the Netherlands is on display here
The most iconic UU building in the city centre
- By Studentlife Team + 2
- Berne: “It is such a beautiful building to visit and to take a picture of. As it is located nicely in the centre of the city, I love taking a walk around the area, visiting the building and proudly saying that I'm a UU student :)”
- Derin: “Every time I walk through this location, it always motivates me.””
- Studentlife Team: “It’s a historical place where the Union of Utrecht was signed in 1579, eventually leading to the formation of the Dutch Republic! Now this is where all academic ceremonies take place.”
Café Madame Jeanette
The coziest place in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
A small study building located on the UCU campus.
The beloved home of all medical students. Besides lecture halls, there is also plenty of room to study by yourself.
Media and Culture: Make it practical!
- By Derin + 1
- Milan: “If you ever want to work out a project but just don't have the right material or knowledge/experience, the members of Studio M are always eager to lend you a hand.”
- Derin: “Our gorgeous temple! Or at least a meeting place for everyone! Not only home for Studio M but also the location for other student associations like AKT! ”
David de Wied building
As a Science student you will come to this building a lot!
Buys Ballot building
As Geo or Science student you will have your classes here