Local pubs and hip bars, our students know the best places for a night out.
Local pubs and hip bars, our students know the best places for a night out. VIEW ALL
Pool cafe Hart van Utrecht
A cozy cafe where you can play pool with your friends, in the middle of the city centre.
- By Studentlife Team + 1
- Berne: “If you want some good nachos and pitchers of beers to share with your friends over a game of pool, this is the place to go. Plus, it’s a great way to prove to your friends how good you are at pool, especially if they did not believe you at first”
- Studentlife Team: “Grab your friends and enjoy your evening playing pool!”
Don’t miss West’s special beer for only €4
Lunch in the heart of Utrecht
Food and drinks with immaculate vibes
Coffeebar Jazzmans Minneartbuilding
The favourite bar of all science students
Cafe de Beuntjes
Close to the library with favorable prices: The place for students
Lebowski is one of the “must” places for students due to its funky atmosphere and its frequent events like pub-quiz nights.
- By Berne + 2
- Studentlife Team: “Its unique design, great music and lovely staff make it one of the coolest places in Utrecht. ”
- Manu: “Great ambience and great vibes. They also have really nice events every so often, so keep an eye out for that. ”
- Berne: “I think that Lebowski is one of the “must” places for students since it has a great atmosphere and organizes many events, e.g pub-quiz.”
Café restaurant Winkel van Sinkel
This is one of those places that feel so vibrant and alive.
Restaurant Rum Club
For a nice cocktail and a view over the Oudegracht
- By Studentlife Team
- Studentlife Team: “Rum Club in Utrecht is renowned for its exquisite cocktails and delightful tapas. While it may be a bit on the pricey side, it's definitely worth visiting from time to time. The inviting interior and beach-like atmosphere transport you away from rainy Utrecht, creating a unique and enjoyable experience. Moreover, friendly staff adds to the overall charm of the place.”
Shoot your shot at the house of shots!
Located in the heart of the city, passing by the canal is a daily activity for most Utrechters.
De Neude square
Perfect place to have a drink, paced with bars and restaurants
- By Studentlife Team + 1
- Berne: “Square De Neude is a meeting place for me and my friends, as it is located in the city centre.”
- Studentlife Team: “Neude is the place that pops into your mind when someone asks to go for drinks. Among students, it has become a popular meeting point, while going out with friends.”
Café Madame Jeanette
The coziest place in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
Anan Saigon Streetfood
Anan offers delightful and tasty food, together with a friendly atmosphere to spend some quality time with friends.
A little bit of Ireland in Utrecht!
A green oasis in a historic building, for brunch, drinks & dinner
Feestcafé De Vrienden
One of Utrecht's best-known student bars, right in the centre.
- By Berne + 1
- Jamal: “Maybe this is strange coming from a Med student, but life is more than studying. Sometimes your prefrontal cortex also deserves a night off. De Vrienden is perfect for that!”
- Berne: “In "De Vrienden" it is always busy, if you really want to dance well then you should not be here. But it's a good place to meet new people!”