Terrace Bar Food&Drinks
When the sun is shining, you will see our students on the terraces everywhere.
- Terrace Bar
When the sun is shining, you will see our students on the terraces everywhere. VIEW ALL
Beach Oog in Al (SOIA)
Unique place in Utrecht, a beach surrounded by water with a beautiful view.
Louis Hartlooper Complex
Former police station, now one of the coolest movie theatres in the city!
Ohøj coffee roasting
This cozy cafe provides great coffee, the barista is always dancing and is always in a good mood, so it is the ideal study break location!
Lebowski is one of the “must” places for students due to its funky atmosphere and its frequent events like pub-quiz nights.
In case you didn’t have any dinner plans, Rechtbank is a place to be
Food and drinks with immaculate vibes
Lunch in the heart of Utrecht
De Neude square
Perfect place to have a drink, paced with bars and restaurants
- By Studentlife Team + 1
- Berne: “Square De Neude is a meeting place for me and my friends, as it is located in the city centre.”
- Studentlife Team: “Neude is the place that pops into your mind when someone asks to go for drinks. Among students, it has become a popular meeting point, while going out with friends.”
Tea room Rhijnauwen
Theehuis Rhijnauwen is a household name in Utrecht and undoubtedly the best place to eat pancakes.
- By Studentlife Team + 2
- Stephan: “You can eat delicious pancakes here! I especially like coming here in the summer, because Theehuis Rhijnauwen has a beautiful and large terrace.”
- Leon: “Don't forget to get your biological milk at one of the farms. Also, the pancakes here are amazing.”
- Studentlife Team: “Theehuis Rhijnauwen is a charming restaurant in Bunnik and ideal spot for a cup of tea and a piece of cake. Surrounded by nature, it stands out for its unique atmosphere.”
Restaurant Rum Club
For a nice cocktail and a view over the Oudegracht
- By Studentlife Team
- Studentlife Team: “Rum Club in Utrecht is renowned for its exquisite cocktails and delightful tapas. While it may be a bit on the pricey side, it's definitely worth visiting from time to time. The inviting interior and beach-like atmosphere transport you away from rainy Utrecht, creating a unique and enjoyable experience. Moreover, friendly staff adds to the overall charm of the place.”
Greek restaurant Taverna
A piece of the Mediterranean in the heart of Utrecht.