You will find coffee bars everywhere. Our students give you some hidden gems.
You will find coffee bars everywhere. Our students give you some hidden gems. VIEW ALL
Ping pong club
Are you the Ping Pong King?
- By Milan + 1
- Lobke: “As far as I'm concerned, Ping Pong is also a sport. It can get quite competitive. The Ping Pong Club is super fun to go to with friends and have a great time hitting the ball with a paddle.”
- Milan: “To be honest, I've only been there once, just before all the catering industry closed again, but it was certainly worth repeating.”
Brighten up your work day with a delicious cup of coffee
In case you didn’t have any dinner plans, Rechtbank is a place to be
Get allured by the smell of the freshly baked bread
Café de Poort
Between the oraganizational lectures, take a break at De Poort
- By Studentlife Team
- Studentlife Team: “Between classes, grab a coffee with your friends on their sun-drenched terrace at Ledig Erf. And after a long day of lectures and tutorials, unwind at this charming café with a refreshing drink or treat yourself to a delicious meal. It's the perfect place to relax and enjoy your student life!”
The Discovery you need to make!
Shopping centre Hoog Catharijne
The one-stop shop for everything you need in life.
- By Fayruz + 3
- Berne: “Shopping mall Hoog Catharije is a meeting place for me and my friends, as we have the chance to do some shopping and then enjoy a coffee.”
- Studentlife Team: “Apart from a myriad of stores, Hong Catharijne offers a lot of food options together with its convenient location just few minutes’ walk from Utrecht Centraal.”
- Fayruz : “This is easily my favorite place in Utrecht. I can get lost here for hours and always find something to do. I love that it has everything from Amazing Oriental, Bruna bookstore, and Action to clothing stores, Lush, and countless other shops, as well as great restaurants.”
Ohøj coffee roasting
This cozy cafe provides great coffee, the barista is always dancing and is always in a good mood, so it is the ideal study break location!
Café Madame Jeanette
The coziest place in the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
Book shop Broese
One of the biggest bookstores in Utrecht
- By Wiktoria + 2
- Studentlife Team: “International students love visiting Broese due to its large collection of English books. It’s the biggest bookstore in Utrecht which also contains a coffee shop where you can enjoy your reading with a cup of coffee. ”
- Stephan: “The extensive collection of original books ensures that it is always hard not to come out with one or more!”
- Wiktoria: “I always spend hours in Broese, just walking and looking at books. As an international student, I appreciate the wide availability of English books. ”
Coffeebar Jazzmans Minneartbuilding
The favourite bar of all science students
De Neude square
Perfect place to have a drink, paced with bars and restaurants
- By Studentlife Team + 1
- Berne: “Square De Neude is a meeting place for me and my friends, as it is located in the city centre.”
- Studentlife Team: “Neude is the place that pops into your mind when someone asks to go for drinks. Among students, it has become a popular meeting point, while going out with friends.”
Coffeebar Anne & Max
In the summer, the courtyard garden is a great place to be.
- By Jiani + 2
- Studentlife Team: “Anne&Max is one of the best breakfast places in Utrecht. They also offer delicious coffee which now you can enjoy in their beautiful outdoor patio!”
- Berne: “Also a good location if you are looking for a place to study!”
- Jiani : “Anne&Max is a popular café in the city center, serving a delicious brunch. You need to try their croissant with scrambled eggs and salmon. It’s amazing! ”