An overview of various sports facilities, individual or with sports associations.
An overview of various sports facilities, individual or with sports associations. VIEW ALL
This park is a few minutes away from the the City Center University library and is a popular meeting spots for students.
- By Laura + 5
- Studentlife Team: “Griftpark has so much to offer, from a basketball court to skate park and a “city petting zoo”!”
- Daphne: “Together with my group of friends, I have the tradition of having a barbecue every spring/summer in Griftpark, where we can sit by the water and enjoy ourselves.”
- Laura: “The ideal place to have a BBQ with your friends in Utrecht, and you certainly won't be the only one!”
Sports centre Olympos
Whatever sport you do, you can do it at Olympos!
- By Hau + 4
- Leon: “I play football and go to the gym here.The team welcomed me in the most desirable way and the gym is very well equipped”
- Wiktoria: “Throughout September you can purchase an amazing student deal which is way cheaper than the standard fee. ”
- Hau: “With a membership card, you can use the gym facilities, attend group classes/courses, and join clubs. My favorite part about Olympos is their 30-meter-high outdoor climbing wall!”
Canoe rental Utrecht
Reserve a canoe in the center of Utrecht. Discover Utrecht from the canals, the ideal day out for everyone.
- By Sarthak + 4
- Vito : “With the canoes you can see a large part of the city center of Utrecht from a beautiful and different perspective. Canoeing under Hoog Catharijne is a fun experience. ”
- Berne: “I especially enjoy canoeing on the Oudegracht where happy people are chilling out along the canals.”
- Sarthak: “Canoeing through the canals in Oudegracht gives you different perspective of the city altogether.”
Ping pong club
Are you the Ping Pong King?
- By Lobke + 1
- Milan: “To be honest, I've only been there once, just before all the catering industry closed again, but it was certainly worth repeating.”
- Lobke: “As far as I'm concerned, Ping Pong is also a sport. It can get quite competitive. The Ping Pong Club is super fun to go to with friends and have a great time hitting the ball with a paddle.”
Up for a board game or a round of billiards? Stichtse Taveerne has it all!
De Vechtsebanen Sports & Businesscampus
Get your skates on and glide into Utrecht's coolest ice-skating experience!
- By Fayruz
- Fayruz : “I absolutely adore the fact that there's a cozy spot to relax, grab a bite and sip on something refreshing after skating with your friends. I will forever remember my experience here, my falls especially (LOL I am not a great skater, I come from a dessert place). Also, it was the best place to be at, while celebrating Valentine’s Day with my friends.”
Boulder hall Energiehaven
The boulder hall of Utrecht!
Pool cafe Hart van Utrecht
A cozy cafe where you can play pool with your friends, in the middle of the city centre.
- By Studentlife Team + 1
- Berne: “If you want some good nachos and pitchers of beers to share with your friends over a game of pool, this is the place to go. Plus, it’s a great way to prove to your friends how good you are at pool, especially if they did not believe you at first”
- Studentlife Team: “Grab your friends and enjoy your evening playing pool!”
Swimming Pool Den Hommel
For the water lovers
Gamestate Arcade games
More than 80 different arcade games together in one place in the city centre of Utrecht
Soccer field International Campus
Get a ball, pick your team and play next to the FC Utrecht stadium!