An overview of various sports facilities, individual or with sports associations.
An overview of various sports facilities, individual or with sports associations. VIEW ALL
Sports centre Olympos
Whatever sport you do, you can do it at Olympos!
- By Wiktoria + 2
- Hau : “With a membership card, you can use the gym facilities, attend group classes/courses, and join clubs. My favorite part about Olympos is their 30-meter-high outdoor climbing wall!”
- Leon: “I play football and go to the gym here.The team welcomed me in the most desirable way and the gym is very well equipped”
- Wiktoria: “Throughout September you can purchase an amazing student deal which is way cheaper than the standard fee. ”
Canoe rental Utrecht
Reserve a canoe in the center of Utrecht. Discover Utrecht from the canals, the ideal day out for everyone.
- By Vito + 4
- Berne: “I especially enjoy canoeing on the Oudegracht where happy people are chilling out along the canals.”
- Smaranda : “Canoeing is a more exciting way to get to know the city while also creating fun memories with your friends and family. ”
- Vito : “With the canoes you can see a large part of the city center of Utrecht from a beautiful and different perspective. Canoeing under Hoog Catharijne is a fun experience. ”
This park is a few minutes away from the the City Center University library and is a popular meeting spots for students.
- By Thomas + 2
- Studentlife Team: “Griftpark has so much to offer, from a basketball court to skate park and a “city petting zoo”!”
- Fayruz : “As I wander aimlessly around Griftpark, I forget about my stress. I just focus on the green scenery, the ducks leisurely swimming in the pond, and the trees. If you take a break from studying, I highly recommend taking a stroll in the park, as it can be a rejuvenating experience for the soul.”
- Thomas : “A beautiful park, perfect for a picnic with friends. It also has an interesting history. Until 1960, it was the most polluted place in Utrecht due to the gas factory that was built there.”
Ping pong club
Are you the Ping Pong King?
- By Lobke + 1
- Milan: “To be honest, I've only been there once, just before all the catering industry closed again, but it was certainly worth repeating.”
- Lobke: “As far as I'm concerned, Ping Pong is also a sport. It can get quite competitive. The Ping Pong Club is super fun to go to with friends and have a great time hitting the ball with a paddle.”
Up for a board game or a round of billiards? Stichtse Taveerne has it all!
Pool cafe Hart van Utrecht
A cozy cafe where you can play pool with your friends, in the middle of the city centre.
- By Studentlife Team + 1
- Berne: “If you want some good nachos and pitchers of beers to share with your friends over a game of pool, this is the place to go. Plus, it’s a great way to prove to your friends how good you are at pool, especially if they did not believe you at first”
- Studentlife Team: “Grab your friends and enjoy your evening playing pool!”
Gamestate Arcade games
More than 80 different arcade games together in one place in the city centre of Utrecht
Swimming Pool Den Hommel
For the water lovers
Soccer field International Campus
Get a ball, pick your team and play next to the FC Utrecht stadium!