An overview of various sports facilities, individual or with sports associations.
An overview of various sports facilities, individual or with sports associations. VIEW ALL
Canoe rental Utrecht
Reserve a canoe in the center of Utrecht. Discover Utrecht from the canals, the ideal day out for everyone.
- By Vito + 4
- Sarthak: “Canoeing through the canals in Oudegracht gives you different perspective of the city altogether.”
- Smaranda : “Canoeing is a more exciting way to get to know the city while also creating fun memories with your friends and family. ”
- Vito : “With the canoes you can see a large part of the city center of Utrecht from a beautiful and different perspective. Canoeing under Hoog Catharijne is a fun experience. ”
Pool cafe Hart van Utrecht
A cozy cafe where you can play pool with your friends, in the middle of the city centre.
- By Berne + 1
- Studentlife Team: “Grab your friends and enjoy your evening playing pool!”
- Berne: “If you want some good nachos and pitchers of beers to share with your friends over a game of pool, this is the place to go. Plus, it’s a great way to prove to your friends how good you are at pool, especially if they did not believe you at first”
Ping pong club
Are you the Ping Pong King?
- By Milan + 1
- Lobke: “As far as I'm concerned, Ping Pong is also a sport. It can get quite competitive. The Ping Pong Club is super fun to go to with friends and have a great time hitting the ball with a paddle.”
- Milan: “To be honest, I've only been there once, just before all the catering industry closed again, but it was certainly worth repeating.”
Gamestate Arcade games
More than 80 different arcade games together in one place in the city centre of Utrecht
Swimming Pool Den Hommel
For the water lovers
Boulder hall Energiehaven
The boulder hall of Utrecht!
This park is a few minutes away from the the City Center University library and is a popular meeting spots for students.
- By Laura + 5
- Ingmar: “Contrary to other parks in Utrecht, Griftpark entertains all walks of life from your casual dog walker to skater and basketball enthusiast. ”
- Thomas : “A beautiful park, perfect for a picnic with friends. It also has an interesting history. Until 1960, it was the most polluted place in Utrecht due to the gas factory that was built there.”
- Laura : “The ideal place to have a BBQ with your friends in Utrecht, and you certainly won't be the only one!”
Join the vibrant community of Boulderhal Sterk and feel at home in the world of bouldering.
Sports centre Olympos
Whatever sport you do, you can do it at Olympos!
- By Hau + 4
- Ingmar: “I love Olympos because it’s not limited to just one type of sport, opening up a whole world of activities to all the university’s students. Ballroom dancing is one of my favorite activities that Olympos caters to.”
- Wiktoria: “Throughout September you can purchase an amazing student deal which is way cheaper than the standard fee. ”
- Hau : “With a membership card, you can use the gym facilities, attend group classes/courses, and join clubs. My favorite part about Olympos is their 30-meter-high outdoor climbing wall!”
Soccer field International Campus
Get a ball, pick your team and play next to the FC Utrecht stadium!
Up for a board game or a round of billiards? Stichtse Taveerne has it all!
De Vechtsebanen Sports & Businesscampus
Get your skates on and glide into Utrecht's coolest ice-skating experience!
- By Fayruz
- Fayruz : “I absolutely adore the fact that there's a cozy spot to relax, grab a bite and sip on something refreshing after skating with your friends. I will forever remember my experience here, my falls especially (LOL I am not a great skater, I come from a dessert place). Also, it was the best place to be at, while celebrating Valentine’s Day with my friends.”