Utrecht has the most beautifull movie theatres
Utrecht has the most beautifull movie theatres VIEW ALL
Louis Hartlooper Complex
Former police station, now one of the coolest movie theatres in the city!
- By Valerie + 2
- Studentlife Team: “Louis Hartlooper is a must-see for art cinema lovers!”
- Derin: “As a cinephile, I could not ignore this location! You could watch different works from Hollywood auteurs (not Marvel and Spiderman) to European Art House films in this awesome place! ”
- Valerie : “This cinema always gives me a warm feeling. It's so cozy! Grabbing a beer first and then watching a movie is fantastic here :)”
Drown yourself in Hollywood!
Cinema Pathé Leidsche Rijn
This cinema has 7 screens and is located on the roof of the Leidsche Rijntunnel on the A2 high way
- By Stephan + 1
- Studentlife Team: “For all cinemaholics out there, you should definitely check out Pathé membership! It gives you unlimited access to regular screenings for 21 EUR per month”
- Stephan: “I always like going here with some friends to see a good action movie. Especially the films in 4DX are highly recommended!”
Cinema Pathé Rembrandt
Cinema on the Oudegracht in the centre of Utrecht.
- By Studentlife Team + 2
- Milan: “I try to go to the cinema at least once a month and I prefer going to Pathe Rembrandt. It is in the centre of the city, so it is easy to combine with a dinner or a drink.”
- Vito : “I enjoy going to this bios. Here, the well-known films are screened in a cozy cinema, right in the center.”
- Studentlife Team: “Pathe Rembrandt attracts a lot of movie lovers with its wide choice of movies as well as its brilliant location in the heart of Utrecht, along the canal.”